Holiday Market and Light Up the Season at Four Seasons
By December 1, 2022 0 1746•
It’s time to shop the Second Annual Holiday Market in the front courtyard of the Four Seasons Hotel in Georgetown. Visit the custom chalet and table-side vendors, featuring specialty and often locally made items. A percentage of each purchase is donated directly to Children’s Hospital. Be sure to visit our own Fashion Editor’s featured favorite Masion.Arte’s assortment of fur, cashmere and fine linen giftables. Each Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Four Seasons becomes an outdoor holiday shopping destination with musical entertainment, light and snow displays. Guests can enjoy a hot chocolate or coffee from the Bourbon Steak Hot Chocolate Bar. Shop the Holiday Market every Friday (3 p.m. to 7 p.m.), and every Saturday and Sunday (noon to 7 p.m.) — Dec. 2 through Dec. 18.
Meanwhile, Light Up the Season is illuminating the hotel lobby and courtyard. Four Seasons continues its long-standing relationship with Children’s National with heartfelt holiday programming to bring light and joy to the children and their families who need it most. This year, decorator Tom Kehoe collaborated with eight patients from Children’s National to bring their holiday dreams to life, unveiling a majestic display of shimmering artistry and light at the Four Seasons Hotel.
And don’t forget the Teddy Bear Tea on Saturdays, Dec. 3, 10 and 17 — noon to 3 p.m. Guests are invited to partake in a special holiday tea featuring tea sandwiches, scones, petits fours and choice of tea, hot chocolate or sparkling wine. An entire dessert room awaits diners with cotton candy, holiday sweets and cakes. Dancers from the Metropolitan School of the Arts in their holiday costumes enchant the youngest guests and each child will be given a Children’s National Teddy Bear.
The 2022 Holiday Market vendors include:
- Artita Gallery (All three weekends)
- Barris Books (Dec. 16 to 18)
- Beary Sensitive Organic Skincare (All three weekends)
- Buy Geometric (Dec. 2 to 4, 9 to 11)
- Cara Mia Co (Dec. 9 to 11)
- DeVine Wine Jelly (Dec. 2 to 4)
- Farm & Feast (Dec. 2 to 4, 9 to 11)
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC (All three weekends)
- Icons DC (Dec. 9 to 11, 16 to 18)
- Let’s Get Dressed! (All 3 weekends)
- Le DePartique (All 3 weekends)
- Lifstyl Candle Co (Dec. 9 to 11, 16 to 18)
- Martha Spak (Dec. 2 to 4, 9 to 11)
- Mindful Giving (All three weekends)
- Sunny Type (Dec. 9 to 11)
- Sweat SwaGG Pet Accessories (Dec. 2 to 4, 16 to 18)
- Watts Popcorn (All 3 weekends)
- Zana (Dec. 2, 9 and 16 to 18)
The Holiday Market is managed by the Four Seasons Hotel in collaboration with Granados Group and will feature live music throughout the holiday market weekends.