- This event has passed.
SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience
May 17 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm UTC+0$135
SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience will return to Washington D.C. this May for the 12th year. Presented by the Brewers Association (BA), SAVOR marries flavor-forward, independent craft beer with sublime small bites to create an unforgettable dining experience for beer lovers and foodies alike.
Back for one-night only, SAVOR will serve more than 180 beers from over 90 small and independent craft breweries—one-third of which are participating for the first-time—representing craft breweries of all sizes from 34 states plus Washington D.C.
The one-of-a-kind pairing menu will be crafted by Brewers Association executive chef, and author of The Beer Pantry, Adam Dulye in collaboration with a host of noted chefs, Cicerones® and purveyors.
Member Presale: Tuesday, February 26, 2019; 10:00am MT/12:00pm ET
Public Ticket Sale: Wednesday, February 27, 2019; 10:00am MT/12:00pm ET
Tickets include (General Admission: $135 / VIP: $175):
• Craft beer and small-plate pairings highlighting the interplay of beer and food;
• Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of participating breweries;
• Event program with room for tasting notes;
• Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages;
• Commemorative tasting glass;
• An exclusive collaboration beer