The Metropolitan Police Department and the Department of Transportation would like to inform the public of street closures in conjunction with Women’s March NRA2DOJ, scheduled for Friday, July 14. The march will begin assembling at 10 am at the NRA Headquarters, located at 11250 Waples Mill Road in Fairfax, VA, and end at the Department of Justice, located at 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, at approximately midnight.
The marchers are expected to arrive in the District of Columbia between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. and shut down one lane of traffic along the following route:
• Head northeast on the Francis Scott Key Bridge to M Street NW
• East on M Street NW to Pennsylvania Avenue NW
• Southeast on Pennsylvania Avenue NW to 17th Street NW
• South on 17th Street NW to Pennsylvania Avenue NW
• East on Pennsylvania Avenue NW to 15th Street NW
• South on 15th Street NW to Pennsylvania Avenue NW
• East on Pennsylvania Avenue NW to 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW (where the group will rally and disburse)
The Metropolitan Police Department and the DC Department of Transportation would like to remind motorists to pay full attention whenever operating any motor vehicle and to be mindful of heavy pedestrian traffic that may be associated with special events. These street closings are subject to change without notice based upon unanticipated events and prevailing conditions.