Four Seasons Hosts 3rd Annual ‘Light Up The Season’
By December 5, 2019 0 1937•
“Light Up The Season,” the annual community fundraising event benefiting Children’s National Hospital, will be held from 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 15, at the Four Seasons Hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Georgetown.
But you can view the designer Christmas trees, Hanukkah menorah and other holiday décor in the hotel’s lobby right now — and purchase those very items later to benefit Children’s National.
The Dec. 15 “Light Up The Season” event highlights creative collaborations between Children’s National patients and notable area artists. Their designed Christmas trees, mantelpieces, menorah and dollhouse are available for purchase, with proceeds directly supporting programs that improve the health and well-being of children across the Washington, D.C., region. Activities for all ages include holiday arts-and-crafts, ornament making, musical performances, pop-up shops and visits from Santa and Dr. Bear.
The event — and the design work now on display — will include holiday décor by:
• Allie Mann & Alexandria Hubbard, Bethesda, Maryland-Washington, D.C.-Falls Church, Virginia, Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.,
• Christopher Boutlier, Washington, D.C., Christopher Boutlier
• Claire Niermann & Eleanor Niermann, Annapolis, Maryland, Niermann Weeks
• Erica Burns, Bethesda, Maryland, Erica Burns Interiors
• Jessica Parker Wachtel, Kade Sheridan, Mary D’Errico, Mary Hayes, Molly Heffner and Samantha Klein, Bethesda, Maryland, GTM Architects
• Laura Fox, Kensington, Maryland, Laura Fox Interior Design
• Katie Russell, Washington, D.C., Kathryn Russell Tablescapes
• Nancy Harper & Cameron Land, Washington, D.C., Studio Miel
• Pamela Harvey, Oak Hill, Virginia, Pamela Harvey Interiors
• Quintece Hill-Mattauszek, Alexandria, Virginia, Studio Q Designs
• Sandra Meyer, Bethesda, Maryland, Ella Scott Design
• Sharon Kleinman, Potomac, Maryland, Transitions
• Zoe Feldman, Washington, D.C., Zoe Feldman Design
Artist Stephane Koerwyn will also display and sell art at the event. Entertainment will include Levine Suzuki Strings, Melina’s Dancing Garden, Metropolitan School of the Arts, National Theatre “Jersey Boys,” Rhythmaya Dance (Bollywood Infusion), Talent Group for Children and the Georgetown Saxatones Acapella. Pop-up boutiques to date include Banner Bees, Christi Perez Designs jewelry, KatherineHelena, Melitta cashmere scarves and gloves, Middle Kingdom porcelain, Sterling and Burke, Urban Country and Whyte House Monograms.
Tickets are $50 per child 16 and under, $85 per adult and $250 per family of four (two adults and two children 16 and under). Sponsorships range from $500 to $25,000. Press passes are available. For more information, including buying tickets and the décor, plus sponsorships, go to http://bidpal.net/lightup19 or email email@example.com.