Note: All submitted events must be approved before they appear in the calendar.
Da’Vinchi, aka Cash Mooney from Freeform’s Grown-ish, is teaming up with Capital One to host a mental health and wellness themed brunch at its Georgetown Café location on Saturday, September 9, 2023. Da’Vinchi is a proud mental health advocate for young adults, whose work empowers them to recognize their importance in everyday life.
● The mixer-style event is open to everyone – not just Capital One customers. Attendees are required to register ahead of time.
● Da’Vinchi will present his personal message on overcoming trauma by prioritizing his mental health and well-being, as well as how others can recognize their value in everyday life.
● Guests are welcome to graze the brunch table and mocktail bar, featuring specialty drinks like the “Calm-a-Mint Cooler” or “Posi-Tea Punch,” while mingling with others throughout the Café space.
● Registered guests will also have an opportunity to connect Da’Vinchi for meet-and-greets and exclusive photo ops after his talk.
● The Georgetown Café features ample seating areas, free Wi-Fi and a wide variety of food and beverage offerings.
● Capital One debit and credit card holders get 50% off handcrafted beverages every day at all Cafés nationwide when using their Capital One card, including at the Georgetown location.